Information We May Collect from You
We may collect and process the following information about you:
- information that you provided to us via the contact form on the Site; information you have provided to us by e-mail;
- your responses to any surveys we may conduct for research purposes;
- details of your visits to our Websites
Cookies are small text files which may be copied onto your computers hard disk when you visit a website. Cookies do not gather any personal data about you.
We would use and secure your personal information in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and Electronic Communications Regulations 2003. We shall strive to protect your personal information. We shall accept no liability for any damages or/and losses incurred in result of a violation of security or for any related acts of omission on our part.
Security and Use of Information
We would not collect, use or disclose your personal information to third parties for commercial purposes, unless you expressly authorize us to do so. When you provide us with your personal information, we may use it only in the following manners, unless stated otherwise:
- we may use the information to better understand your needs and how we can improve our products and services;
- we could use it for market research purposes;
- we may provide other third parties with a summary about visitors to or users of our Site but not personally identifiable data.
We do not sell personal data to third parties.